How to create/read database on Pocket PC Database folder ?
Author Message
 How to create/read database on Pocket PC Database folder ?

How can I create a database in a Database Folder of Pocket PC through eVB,
as its a
system folder of Pocket PC and not visible any where?

Best Regards,

Luqman

Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:09:42 GMT
 How to create/read database on Pocket PC Database folder ?
Use an empty connection string.

-Chris

Quote:
> How can I create a database in a Database Folder of Pocket PC through eVB,
> as its a
> system folder of Pocket PC and not visible any where?

> Best Regards,

> Luqman

Thu, 03 Nov 2005 03:41:59 GMT
 How to create/read database on Pocket PC Database folder ?
Please give me an example.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Quote:
> Use an empty connection string.

> -Chris

> > How can I create a database in a Database Folder of Pocket PC through
eVB,
> > as its a
> > system folder of Pocket PC and not visible any where?

> > Best Regards,

> > Luqman

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 00:36:20 GMT

1. read blob data from sql server ce database in pocket pc

2. database from pocket pc to desktop pc

3. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

4. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

5. import export data in pocket pc databases

6. pocket pc database

7. Database in Pocket PC installation Package...

8. pocket PC database

9. Database for Pocket PC??

10. Database on Pocket PC???

11. Writing code for a HPC and Pocket PC / Database access

12. ANN: Pocket Innovations Pocket Database 2.0 released