How to register .dll file
Author Message
 How to register .dll file

Hello expert,

I am developing application in EVB 3.0 for Pocket PC. I want to call
external sub procedure defined in external file (.dll)
Please tell me what steps I would do.

remember one thing that I have seperate folder for my application on Pocket
PC. I have done coding to declare & call external procedure and copied both
files (myapp.vb & external_file.dll) in application folder on Pocket PC.

When I run this application an error appears "Cannot find extension file
pvbDecl.dll. Please run setup to restore this file."

Abdul Lateef

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:29:49 GMT
 How to register .dll file
Hi Abdul:

If you have a declare for any DLL or API
then you have to include the pvbdecl.dll
file for eVB.

This is needed by eVB. You must include this
in your runtime setup. If you are debugging
then select 'update' controls and when you
run the app then the pvdecl.dll will be sent
and registered the first time you run your app.

But remember you must also include this in
your runtime setup or your program will not
work.

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

>Hello expert,

>I am developing application in EVB 3.0 for Pocket PC. I want to call
>external sub procedure defined in external file (.dll)
>Please tell me what steps I would do.

>remember one thing that I have seperate folder for my application on Pocket
>PC. I have done coding to declare & call external procedure and copied both
>files (myapp.vb & external_file.dll) in application folder on Pocket PC.

>When I run this application an error appears "Cannot find extension file
>pvbDecl.dll. Please run setup to restore this file."

>Abdul Lateef

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:45:45 GMT

1. Urgent: Registering Dll files...

2. Regsvr32 did not work to re-register .DLL files

3. how to romote register dll file.

4. VB4 Cannot register DLL File

5. How to register dll file?

6. instantiate an activex class from a specified .DLL file, without registering that file

7. VB.NET DLL can register with regsvr32 but cannot register with Component service

8. VB.NET DLL can register with regsvr32 but cannot register with Component service

9. An error occured while registering the file NMOCOD.DLL

10. Unable to register file msjtor.dll

11. An error occured while registering the file NMOCOD.DLL

12. Error Registering my .dll File with my ISP