Installing new controls.
Author Message
 Installing new controls.

Hello,

I checked out the documentation with eMbedded Visual Tools using "control"
as a search word.
This is what I got when I selected an item from the list of topics found.

To install a new device control not listed in the Control Manager Box.

1.  On the Windows CE menu, click Control Manager.
2.  Click on Device etc.

Where is the Windows CE menu? What is this?
I was hoping to find a text-to-speech control. It looks like this control
has yet to be developed.

Peter Nolan.

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:30:50 GMT

1. (Un-)Installing new Controls

2. Help can't get VB6 Data controls to register on new install

3. installing new versions of ActiveX controls

4. New messages/functions for new common controls DLL?

5. Keeping new windows withing the Web Browser Control and Not Opening in New Window

6. Installing a new default form organization-wide

7. Installing a new default form organization-wide

8. install problems - new question

9. Problem installing new vbnet app on a computer with vb6 app

10. Installing a new VB50 app...

11. Installing a new interrupt in QB

12. New Install DAO problems