evb path?
Author Message
 evb path?

Dear all,

I have try to use evb 3.0 to write a program. I have found many question
as follows:

1. How to create a command button array?
    (It can create in VB6 easy)

2. How to get application path and change path?
    Interesting! I can't use a direct path to get a .bmp file in Picture
Box

3. How to access PCMCIA slot in iPAQ? Which comm port is assigned?

Please advice

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 20:58:46 GMT
 evb path?

> 1. How to create a command button array?
>     (It can create in VB6 easy)

You can't. eVB is more like VBScript than VB

Quote:
> 2. How to get application path and change path?
>     Interesting! I can't use a direct path to get a .bmp file in Picture
> Box

AFAIK you can't. I suggest you hardcode the path and always make sure your
clients installs in the default path.

Quote:
> 3. How to access PCMCIA slot in iPAQ? Which comm port is assigned?

AFAIK it's not necessarily a comm port, unless it's a PCMCIA modem...

Best
Chris

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:52:33 GMT
 evb path?
Dear Christian

I have using Nokia Phone Card 2.0. in PCMCIA slot, and don't know how to
control it using eVB. I have try to open it as COM3, COM4, and COM5 but not
success. Could you please teach me how to program it using eVB?

Quote:

> Hi,

> > 1. How to create a command button array?
> >     (It can create in VB6 easy)

> You can't. eVB is more like VBScript than VB

> > 2. How to get application path and change path?
> >     Interesting! I can't use a direct path to get a .bmp file in Picture
> > Box

> AFAIK you can't. I suggest you hardcode the path and always make sure your
> clients installs in the default path.

> > 3. How to access PCMCIA slot in iPAQ? Which comm port is assigned?

> AFAIK it's not necessarily a comm port, unless it's a PCMCIA modem...

> Best
> Chris

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:37:51 GMT

1. How to get specials system path with eVB

2. Launching eVB app from eVB app...

3. eVb sucks -is there no API in eVB???

4. eVb and Microsoft sucks....Can't I play mp3 files in eVB

5. eVB article: Shutting Down External Applications from eVB

6. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

7. Local path vs UNC Path

8. Setting the path to the path of the current application

9. Converting logical paths to UNC paths

10. Paths and App.Path

11. Parsing an HTML Document - Change Relative paths to fully qualified paths

12. using application path (app.path)