Pocket PC 2002 and embedded Visual Basic
Author Message
 Pocket PC 2002 and embedded Visual Basic

Anyone tell me how to get eVB working with Pocket PC 2002.
I got eVC working with Pocket PC 2002,but i want to use eVB to download the
SQL CE and other
components easily....

Cheers in Advance

Ollie Riches

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 20:20:20 GMT

1. Embedded Visual Studio VB compile program on Pocket PC 2002 Jornada 928

2. Visual Basic 6/ Pocket PC 2002

3. Installation of Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 with Pocket PC

4. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

5. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

6. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

7. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

8. How to set Pocket PC 2002 system time?

9. Pocket PC 2002 and POOM documentation

10. Pocket PC 2002 problems

11. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

12. Reinstall Pocket PC 2002 SDK Rollback