Database on Pocket PC???
Author Message
 Database on Pocket PC???

Has anyone make some commercial application that uses database
functionalities???

about performance/functionality/robustness:

is the windows standard cdb with ADOCE  good?

has anyone used one bellow:

  a.. abcDB by PocketSoft
  b.. HanDbase by DDH Software
  c.. Pocket Database by Pocket Innovations
  d.. SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition
  e.. Pocket Database by Surerange
  f.. Visual CE by Syware
  g.. PocketCard by obsolution
  h.. Oracle 8i Lite by Oracle
  i.. Mbrane Touchpoint Solutions
  j.. Resco ADOCE Manager by Resco Remote Solutions
  k.. Pocket DB by CD Software Solutions
  l.. HandyDB by Software 4 CE
  m.. Data on The Run
  n.. DB Anywhere by Tiny Pocket Software
TIA,
Edgard

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:23:27 GMT
 Database on Pocket PC???
You forgot pDB-1 from Kaione Software - IMHO the fastest db-app ever for
WinCE. (since it is written in eVC rather than eVB [abcDB, Pocket Database,
...])

Regards,
    -mARKUS

Quote:
> Has anyone make some commercial application that uses database
> functionalities???

> about performance/functionality/robustness:

> is the windows standard cdb with ADOCE  good?

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 03:13:33 GMT
 Database on Pocket PC???
Take a look at SQL Server CE:

www.microsoft.com/sql/ce/default.asp

A full featured robust relational database engine with query support and
replication with SQL Server 2000.

- Kevin Boske

I've been "encouraged" to share the following information from our lawyers.
reserved.

Quote:
> You forgot pDB-1 from Kaione Software - IMHO the fastest db-app ever for
> WinCE. (since it is written in eVC rather than eVB [abcDB, Pocket
Database,
> ...])

> Regards,
>     -mARKUS

> > Has anyone make some commercial application that uses database
> > functionalities???

> > about performance/functionality/robustness:

> > is the windows standard cdb with ADOCE  good?

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:11:02 GMT

1. database from pocket pc to desktop pc

2. Database in Pocket PC installation Package...

3. read blob data from sql server ce database in pocket pc

4. Database for Pocket PC??

5. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

6. How to create/read database on Pocket PC Database folder ?

7. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

8. Can i convet Access database to Pocket PC in Chinese Language?

9. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

10. import export data in pocket pc databases

11. pocket pc database

12. pocket PC database