Getting binary values from the registry in Pocket PC.
Author Message
 Getting binary values from the registry in Pocket PC.

Anyone have any luck in getting binary data from the registry with the
Pocket PC? I have tried several variations of variable types passed to
RegQueryValueEx() and nothing seems to work. I also hunted around the MSDN
online KB for anything on getting a binary value back from the
registry....No Luck. If I pass a non initialized long variable for the key
type, I get the correct value retuned (3 for REG_BINARY), but the data is
always empty.

If you know of a KB article that covers this, let me know as I can print it
out and keep it for future reference.

Thanks,
John Vaccaro
Southeastern Data Technologies

www.sedatatech.com

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 03:55:02 GMT

1. pocket pc transfer file to another pocket pc

2. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

3. Newbie : Pocket PC/Handheld PC/Palm PC

4. Getting a binary value from the registry

5. Getting Binary Values from the registry

6. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

7. Diff between Pocket PC OS / Handled PC OS/ Embedded NT OS

8. How to connect PC by Pocket PC

9. Synchronizing .cdb on Pocket PC to .mdb on Desktop PC

10. database from pocket pc to desktop pc

11. Transfer files from PC to pocket pc

12. Adding a value to the registry of a remote PC using REGOBJ.DLL