How do I creat a .SDF file from inside my PPC
Author Message
 How do I creat a .SDF file from inside my PPC

Any sample code available?

Thanks

--
Jorge Teixeira

SISQUAL Lda.
Av. Comendador Ferreira de Matos, 801
4450-125 Matosinhos
PORTUGAL

Tel.: +351 22 939 77 90
Fax.: +351 22 939 77 99

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 02:38:17 GMT
 How do I creat a .SDF file from inside my PPC
Hey Jorge,

I'm not a SQL for CE guy, but here are some resources that might help you:

http://support.microsoft.com
keyword: kbSqlServ2000CEE

http://www.microsoft.com/sql/CE/default.asp

And the following newsgroup:
microsoft.public.sqlserver.ce

-mike

Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:37:16 GMT

1. How do I creat a .SDF file from inside my PPC?

2. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

3. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

4. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

5. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

6. PPC transfer file to another PPC/PC by modem

7. Creating files inside web pages

8. Creating a UDL file from inside VB6

9. Port PPC to PPC 2002?

10. HELP: Importing SDF file into Database Table

11. write a text file in SDF format

12. import a SDF text file into Access