Setup Wizard for an eVB project
Author Message
 Setup Wizard for an eVB project

Hi,
How can I make a setup wizard from eVB. I need also to have a registery key
added to the device registery and a reset is made to the device.
 Does the Seteup wizard allows that ?

thanks,
Tamer

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 05:29:42 GMT
 Setup Wizard for an eVB project
You could just use my PPCInstall Setup Wizard - http://www.ppcinstall.com

Jeff Law

Quote:
> Hi,
> How can I make a setup wizard from eVB. I need also to have a registery
key
> added to the device registery and a reset is made to the device.
>  Does the Seteup wizard allows that ?

> thanks,
> Tamer

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 03:27:43 GMT
 Setup Wizard for an eVB project
Use the tools/Application Install Wizard to make an inf
and cab file.  Edit the inf file, add your registry keys
and make other changes.   Open the readme.txt file created
by the wizard and extract/use the cabwiz.exe code
contained there to rebuild the cab file.

Steve

Quote:

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 05:42:07 GMT

1. Any good eVB setup wizards out there?

2. Deployment Project 'Setup Wizard'

3. Setup Wizard - Group Projects

4. Compiling project (application setup wizard)

5. converting a VB project to eVB project

6. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

7. VB6 my setup program created with the setup wizard is SLOW

8. VB - Setup Wizard - Run SETUP.exe

9. setup tool kit and setup wizard question

10. Application Wizard (creating a new project with the wizard)

11. Setup Wizard: launch app after setup - HOW?

12. Setup errors using setup wizard