Platform doesnt match device
Author Message
 Platform doesnt match device

Hello all,

I've error " The targetted platform does not match the device currently
connected to your system. Please verify that the proper device is a attached
" when I tried to run eVB sample.

HD: Compaq ipaq H3850 pocket pc 2002
Software installed:
Windows98SE
Visual Studio 6.0
Active synch 3.5
embedded visul tools 3.0

I would really like to buils apps using ADOCE
( access as database )

Thanks guys

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:05:18 GMT
 Platform doesnt match device
This has been cover many times in this newsgroup.

Basically, you need to install the SDK for the platform that you are
developing against.

--
Bruce Eitman
Senior Engineer

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I've error " The targetted platform does not match the device currently
> connected to your system. Please verify that the proper device is a
attached
> " when I tried to run eVB sample.

> HD: Compaq ipaq H3850 pocket pc 2002
> Software installed:
> Windows98SE
> Visual Studio 6.0
> Active synch 3.5
> embedded visul tools 3.0

> I would really like to buils apps using ADOCE
> ( access as database )

> Thanks guys

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:34:37 GMT
 Platform doesnt match device
Thanks Mr Bruce....

Sorry, but Im a newbie...The PocketPC platform SDK is installed as well when
installing embedded Visual tools

If I use the Win CE Control Manager, It'll give me the same error when I
click at the Pocket PC ( default device)

Thanks

Quote:
> This has been cover many times in this newsgroup.

> Basically, you need to install the SDK for the platform that you are
> developing against.

> --
> Bruce Eitman
> Senior Engineer
> Accelent Systems Inc.
> www.accelent.com

> > Hello all,

> > I've error " The targetted platform does not match the device currently
> > connected to your system. Please verify that the proper device is a
> attached
> > " when I tried to run eVB sample.

> > HD: Compaq ipaq H3850 pocket pc 2002
> > Software installed:
> > Windows98SE
> > Visual Studio 6.0
> > Active synch 3.5
> > embedded visul tools 3.0

> > I would really like to buils apps using ADOCE
> > ( access as database )

> > Thanks guys

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 00:56:59 GMT
 Platform doesnt match device
Again, it's because you're using a Pocket PC 2002.  You need the 2002 SDK.

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Windows CE Product Manager

Quote:
> Thanks Mr Bruce....

> Sorry, but Im a newbie...The PocketPC platform SDK is installed as well
when
> installing embedded Visual tools

> If I use the Win CE Control Manager, It'll give me the same error when I
> click at the Pocket PC ( default device)

> Thanks

> > This has been cover many times in this newsgroup.

> > Basically, you need to install the SDK for the platform that you are
> > developing against.

> > --
> > Bruce Eitman
> > Senior Engineer
> > Accelent Systems Inc.
> > www.accelent.com

> > > Hello all,

> > > I've error " The targetted platform does not match the device
currently
> > > connected to your system. Please verify that the proper device is a
> > attached
> > > " when I tried to run eVB sample.

> > > HD: Compaq ipaq H3850 pocket pc 2002
> > > Software installed:
> > > Windows98SE
> > > Visual Studio 6.0
> > > Active synch 3.5
> > > embedded visul tools 3.0

> > > I would really like to buils apps using ADOCE
> > > ( access as database )

> > > Thanks guys

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 02:03:56 GMT

1. targeted platform does not match device

2. Help needed (The target platform does not match the device)

3. targeted platform does not match the device ........

4. SDK, components, and actual devices don't match up

5. Message: The targeted platform does not match the device currently connected to your system.

6. sql connection changes from test platform to working platform

7. RegExp question: match within another match

8. Seek Nearest Match if exact match not found ?

9. Seek Nearest Match if exact match not found ?

10. Device: or Device

11. Look at device manager devices from api

12. Retrieving unique device id from handheld devices.