ADOCE 3.0 - INDEX Problem
Author Message
 ADOCE 3.0 - INDEX Problem

I'm using ADOCE 3.0 with a relatively huge number of
records (15000+).

The response time to a simple search query in a 10,000
record table used to be 5 seconds, but after I built an
index on one column in the table, the speed has become
exponentially better: reponse time in a fraction of a sec.

I went up to 30,000 records in the same table, everytime I
add 10,000 records to the table, the search takes 5 secs
more.

The problem is: when I create an index on the table, the
table does not import more than 15,752 records.  I tried
to change the size of the indexed field, but to no avail.

Is there any known limitation on the index?

Thanks.

Fri, 21 May 2004 06:04:52 GMT

1. Datetime problems with adoce 3.0

2. problem with datetime in ADOCE 3.0

3. Unable to create an index in ADOCE

4. ADOCE Index using eVB??

5. ADOCE 3.0 - delete from tablename

6. ADOCE 3.0, cannot create a new database

7. Install Wizard only sees ADOCE 3.0 (not 3.1)

8. ppc 2002,evb 3.0,adoce 3.1 Can't create object

9. ADOCE 3.0 / 3.1

10. ADOCE & PB 3.0

11. How to get/download ADOCE 3.0 ?

12. ADOCE 3.0 for X86 CEPC