Does String$ work?

thanks

-BB

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:18:08 GMT
 String$
The 'String' function seems to do the same thing.    Is this correct?

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Does String$ work?

> thanks

> -BB

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:02:44 GMT
 String$
All of the "$" functions are not supported in eVB, but they all (I think)
have a counterpart that does by simply dropping the "$".

For data type coercing, try things like CStr, CLng, CDbl, CByte etc.

-Chris

Quote:
> The 'String' function seems to do the same thing.    Is this correct?

> > Hi all,

> > Does String$ work?

> > thanks

> > -BB

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:06:42 GMT

1. String to Array and Array to String

2. REPLACING STRINGS WITH STRINGS

3. Immediate Problem: Replacing string within a string through a field

4. String.Trim and String.TrimEnd behave irrationally!

5. string replace with wildcard number of spaces between strings - removing blank lines

6. I'd use string methods more if string were a structure and not a class

7. Hex string to String

8. Unicode string to unicode coded string?

9. Newbie Question: Dim A() as String /Dim A as String()

10. converting a string to a long (string contains a Hex number)

11. samples for transforming an ASN1 string to XML string

12. String data conversion from byte array to a string