Converting .cdb on Ipaq to .mdb on Desktop
Author Message
 Converting .cdb on Ipaq to .mdb on Desktop

I wrote a small medical program for myself with a *.cdb table that I made in
evb.

When I drag and drop this *.cdb from my Ipaq onto my Desktop the
conversation fails with:
 ODBC Microsoft Access Driver Login Failed where the program is looking for
Digital_Doc32 CE sync.mdb.

I am new to this eVB and trying to learn.

I simply want to synchronize my Ipaq table (.cdb) with the eqivalent .mdb on
my Desktop.
Can anybody offer a suggestion?

Thank you for any and all help.

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 04:50:13 GMT

1. Synchronizing .cdb on Pocket PC to .mdb on Desktop PC

2. Copy cdb from device to desktop and remain cdb

3. Convert MDB to CDB to path on PC

4. how to convert .mdb to .cdb?

5. CONVERT MDB TO CDB

6. CONVERT MDB TO CDB FOR E-MAIL

7. HOW TO : Convert mdb to cdb???

8. Can you convert .mdb to .cdb file while remaining on the desktop computer.

9. error in copy cdb to desktop

10. Synchronize data between cdb and mdb files

11. synchronise .cdb and .mdb