eVB and eVC on Laptop
Author Message
 eVB and eVC on Laptop

hi there,

Recently installed Emb. Tools on laptop... Result - does compile but cannot
download. You can download using
explorer. Have tried on about 5 laptops with same result.

PC installation is OK....

Does anybody now anything about it??

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:57:06 GMT
 eVB and eVC on Laptop
Hi Alex:

In eVB you have a P-roject S-ettings and you
can set the 'configure target' and you can make
a selection.

There are thee options.  I had to use PPP and
works fine here.

eVC++ has the option also.  Look into the
type of transports for sending to the device
and see which one works.

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Quote:

>hi there,

>Recently installed Emb. Tools on laptop... Result - does compile but cannot
>download. You can download using
>explorer. Have tried on about 5 laptops with same result.

>PC installation is OK....

>Does anybody now anything about it??

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:30:05 GMT

1. Calling ATL component created in eVC from eVB

2. eVB / eVC / .NET

3. NewB Q: Calls to eVC++ DLL from eVB app

4. Passing String from eVB to eVC++ DLL

5. Interrupting eVB from eVC

6. I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++

7. Calling eVC DLL from eVB App ??

8. calling eVC COM DLL from eVB app

9. Using eVC++ 3.0 Functions in eVB Program

10. How to register activex control using eVB and eVC

11. OPC with eVB/eVC++

12. Writing COM Object in eVC++ for Use in eVB