How can I read/write binary data from/to the file?
Author Message
 How can I read/write binary data from/to the file?

I have trouble with handling of files in eMbedded Visual Basic 3.0.
I want to read and write data as it is. But put method is inserting
4 bytes in front of string data, and get method requires it.
Byte, Integer data formats are similiar except the size of bytes
preceding meta data.
How can I handle binary data like sound, image, and my own
binary data in file?

Sungsoo Kim

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:01:45 GMT

1. Reading/Writing Data for Binary Files

2. reading binary file and writing into a random access file

3. VB -- Long File Name , Fast Binary File Read / Write , interface with DLL

4. Getting binary data for image and writing/reading it

5. Newbie Looking for Help :) Binary data reading and writing

6. Reading and writing binary data using vb

7. Write ADO Field containing binary data (files) to the file system

8. open a binary file for reading/writing

9. reading from and writing to a binary file?!?

10. Binary files Read/Write?

11. read and write a binary file

12. Read/Write binary files in VB