Localize into Japanese and Chinese?
Author Message
 Localize into Japanese and Chinese?

Hello.

How can I localize my application from English to Japanese?  I have a friend
who has done the translation for me, however I'm absolutely stumped how to
enter these Japanese characters into the various LABELS and BUTTONS
throughout my program.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--Terry

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:34:14 GMT

1. localizing to Japanese

2. Localizing in Japanese

3. MSComm on Japanese/Chinese language Windows

4. Trouble Displaying Japanese/Chinese

5. Problems with Japanese strings and binary files in a Japanese environment

6. Problems with Japanese strings and binary files in a Japanese environment

7. Conversion between Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese

8. Chinese Microphone - China Chinese Microphone Manufacturer

9. text1.maxlength in DBCS system (Help!! To: Chinese, Japanese, Korean)

10. text1.maxlength in DBCS system (Help!! To: Chinese, Japanese, Korean)

11. localized output

12. Using OLE DLL’s for Localized Strings