color evb check box
Author Message
 color evb check box

HI developers,
  I'm trying to color the check box under EVB. Set background/foregroung
color to the
desired color only create a halo of color around the edges of the check box.
I like to fill
the check box with the chosen color. is this possible?
Thanks !
Dinh Tran

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:06:43 GMT

1. checked listview, background color, and the stupid check boxes

2. Check Box Color?

3. How to change back color in check box?

4. How do I get/set what customized colors are in the color dialog box

5. Multiple Text Colors / Fore Colors In A VB4 Text Box

6. Display Only Text Box - Text Color/Background Color

7. Filling the picture box eith the color of a common dialog selected color

8. VBA Check and Option Check Boxes

9. Placing a check in check mark boxes and have it add prices

10. Check for checked values in List Box

11. How to: Loop through all objects and count the checked check boxes

12. Check Box being checked if database value is equal to ON