picture box not loading
Author Message
 picture box not loading

I have a Jornada 720 and when i try to load the picture control i receive an
error message "mscepicture.dll could not be loaded".What is wrong;Thnaks in
advance

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 20:01:38 GMT
 picture box not loading
Hi, Christos

Check your project properties and make sure you have the project set to
Always update the controls. It sounds like the mscepicture.dll was not
copied and/or registered on your device.

HTH
Flynn

Quote:
> I have a Jornada 720 and when i try to load the picture control i receive
an
> error message "mscepicture.dll could not be loaded".What is wrong;Thnaks
in
> advance

---

Mon, 18 Apr 2005 01:09:25 GMT

1. Fast-loading Pictures to Picture Boxes?

2. Transparant pictures loading in a picture box

3. How do I load .jpg pictures into picture boxes in VB 4.0

5. Custom controls load as Picture Box in VB5

9. Picture box repaint/load problems

12. Picture box : loading bitmaps into exe files