Simple Question
Author Message
 Simple Question

I'm just creating my first application with Embedded VB or VB for that
matter.  I have downe some programming in Visual FoxPro.  I've created a
form with serveral text boxes.  I can easily enter data inot these text
boxes and tab to the next box.  The enter key does not navigate to the next
tab item.  Is there some way to cause the enter key to function similar to
the tab, the way it performs in VFP?

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:02:20 GMT
 Simple Question
You might be able to do something cute like turn KeyPreview to TRUE on your
form.  Then trap for the Enter key in the KeyPress event.  If the code is a
13, they hit the Enter button.  Then you can set the code to a tab and get
the result you want.  Hope this helps.

Quote:
> I'm just creating my first application with Embedded VB or VB for that
> matter.  I have downe some programming in Visual FoxPro.  I've created a
> form with serveral text boxes.  I can easily enter data inot these text
> boxes and tab to the next box.  The enter key does not navigate to the
next
> tab item.  Is there some way to cause the enter key to function similar to
> the tab, the way it performs in VFP?

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:33:27 GMT

1. Simple Question: Assigning Icon to an App : Simple Question

2. simple question...what was the source code for this simple custom action (rules wizard)

3. SIMPLE QUESTION : SIMPLE ANSWER?

4. SIMPLE QUESTION : SIMPLE ANSWER?

5. SIMPLE QUESTION, please SIMPLE ANSWER

6. Simple controls and a very simple question

7. Simple Question...simple answer???

8. VB5 Pro Masked Edit control - A simple, simple question

9. HELP! simple question need simple answer

10. HELP! simple question need simple answer

11. HELP! simple question need simple answer

12. Simple Question (dumb Question)