Cannot find pvbDecl.dll
Author Message
 Cannot find pvbDecl.dll

When I ran my eVB app on an iPaq 3970 from the .vb file, a
message appeared 'cannot find extension file pvbDecl.dll,
run set up'.
Could someone tell me what needs to be done?

Thanks in advance.

Mark.

Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:26:09 GMT
 Cannot find pvbDecl.dll
Hey Mark,

There are a couple of things you might try:

1.  In the Project Properties dialog, change the  "Update Components"
frequency to Always and checking both the "Runtime Files" and "Project
Components" check boxes.  This shbould force the download of the
pvbdecl.dll.

2: Manually copy and register the pvbdecl.dll.  Concerning registration,
the small utility at http://www.cegadgets.com works quite nicely.

hth,
Michael Fosmire
Community Program Manager, Windows Embedded

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:43:33 GMT

1. "Cannot find file pvbDecl.dll".

2. Error:Cannot find pvbDecl.ddl Extension File.

3. Error: pdsodbc.dll not found, 20532 cannot find database dll

4. Problem loading pvbDecl.dll

5. pvbDecl.dll related error message

6. Missing pvbDecl.dll ?

7. pvbDecl.dll???

8. Where the hell is pvbDecl.dll

9. Cannot find msjter35.dll

10. Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll, or invalid keycode error at Crystal Reports

11. Cannot find KeycodeV2.dll, or invalid keycode error at Crystal Reports

12. error - cannot find dll?