Infra Red (IrDA) Connections on iPAQ H3600
Author Message
 Infra Red (IrDA) Connections on iPAQ H3600

Hi!

Does anyone have any sample code to communicate with the Infra Red port on
the iPAQ through eMbedded Visual Basic 3.0?  I'm trying (against all the
odds!!) to create some kind of universal remote control unit.

Thanks
Steve.

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:32:10 GMT
 Infra Red (IrDA) Connections on iPAQ H3600
You can't do that with an iPAQ the IR transceiver is not compatible with Consumer IR.

--
Steve Maillet
Entelechy Software Consulting

Quote:

> Hi!

> Does anyone have any sample code to communicate with the Infra Red port on
> the iPAQ through eMbedded Visual Basic 3.0?  I'm trying (against all the
> odds!!) to create some kind of universal remote control unit.

> Thanks
> Steve.

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:22:28 GMT

1. REQ:Recieve infra red codes thru infra red port..

2. How to access infra red adaptor

3. Infra Red

4. MSCOMM and Infra Red Remote

5. Infra-Red port programming

6. Infra red remote control

7. Infra red

8. INFRA RED

9. Controling Infra Red transmiter(paralel port) in VB

10. Infra Red Remote HELP

11. Chat between W2K and iPaq with IRDA?

12. iPAQ IRDA