Shape controll
Author Message
 Shape controll

The shape control does not appear in a frame while running the emulator!
What am I doing wrong?
Also, I've been told to use frames instead of forms to conserve memory...Any
truth to this?

Sat, 06 Dec 2003 19:13:03 GMT
 Shape controll
Hi Dave:

Quote:
>The shape control does not appear in a frame while running the emulator!
>What am I doing wrong?

Did you send this to the front?  Click on the shape,
then from the Tool bar on eVB "Format" then
Send to back or front. This is because the shape
is behind the frame.  Send it to the front.

Quote:
>Also, I've been told to use frames instead of forms to conserve
memory...Any
>truth to this?

The amount of memory run by a eVB application is mostly
starting the 'pvbload.exe' program.  Unless you have 1000's
of forms then its better to use forms. Remember the
PocketPC's have 32 megs!

Good Luck!

Vincent Collura
(Inventor/Engineer)

http://www.CeBeans.com
Did you get your beans Today?

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 01:59:32 GMT

1. Controlling Tab Order of Shapes

2. Shapes shapes shapes

3. new shape in another shape

4. Adding a shape from Forms Shapes Stencil

5. How to differentiate a shape created from Stencil drag/drop and shape Copy/Paste

6. How to update document master shapes from template master shapes

7. Dynamically convert shapes to Process Engineering shapes

8. Dropping shapes through VBA with shape Custom Properties setting ASK =True

9. Convert Inline to Shape and Anchor Shape

10. grouping shapes and convert to inline shape

11. VB6 Question re: Data Shaping relations and Shape query

12. Combining Shape Append & Shape Compute