Some questions
Author Message
 Some questions

Hi,

1) in a .cdb which is the maximun length of a field of the type "text"
(the one that replace the memo field)
2) Can I define my own events in eVB ?
3) VB does not support the function "Format".
    What can I use to get the hour from a date ?
    What can I use to format a date ?

Thanx,
Leonardo

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:56:48 GMT
 Some questions
Hola Leonardo

la longitud maxima de un campo de texto 65536
eventos?, no se
format ? intenta usar un mid
saludos

Quote:
> Hi,

> 1) in a .cdb which is the maximun length of a field of the type "text"
> (the one that replace the memo field)
> 2) Can I define my own events in eVB ?
> 3) VB does not support the function "Format".
>     What can I use to get the hour from a date ?
>     What can I use to format a date ?

> Thanx,
> Leonardo

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 03:38:02 GMT
 Some questions
1.  1024 (I *think*)
2.  Sorry, but no.
3.  Use the FormatDateTime function

Chris Tacke

Quote:
> Hi,

> 1) in a .cdb which is the maximun length of a field of the type "text"
> (the one that replace the memo field)
> 2) Can I define my own events in eVB ?
> 3) VB does not support the function "Format".
>     What can I use to get the hour from a date ?
>     What can I use to format a date ?

> Thanx,
> Leonardo

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:20:33 GMT

1. questions,questions,questions.

2. Atten: Larry Serflaten - Re: Dictionary Questions, Questions, Questions

3. Questions!Questions!Questions

4. Questions Questions Questions

5. HELP QUESTION HELP QUESTION HELP QUESTION

6. 2 questions: Code doesn't work when I split database and Seek/Index question

7. FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions - vba - Please read before posting questions - unofficial - March posting

8. FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions - vba - please read before posting questions - unofficial February posting

9. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - vba - Please read before posting questions - unofficial - Jan 2003 posting

10. FAQ - frequently asked VBA questions - please read before posting questions - September posting - unofficial

11. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions (vba) - please read before posting questions - August posting - unofficial

12. FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - unoffical July posting - please read before posting questions - vba