How to install MS ADOCE 3.1 ??
Author Message
 How to install MS ADOCE 3.1 ??

I'm having difficult to install MS ADOCE 3.1.
What is necessary ??
I'm working with evb 3 for HandHelds because Ive a jornada 720.

Its necessary to registry ADOCE 3.1 in the Desktop Handheld PC Pro
Emulation ??

What can I do to upgrade the windows ce of Desktop Handheld PC Pro Emulation
do windows ce 3.0 or not is necessary ?

[]'s Luis Gustavo Aleixo

icq: 9911983

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:09:24 GMT
 How to install MS ADOCE 3.1 ??
I had a simular problem.  I hope this helps.
Go to www.pocketpc.com
click on the developers section
Download the SQL Server 2000 CE SDK
Install the Developers tools.
It should install ADOCE 3.1

David Bacon

Quote:
> I'm having difficult to install MS ADOCE 3.1.
> What is necessary ??
> I'm working with evb 3 for HandHelds because Ive a jornada 720.

> Its necessary to registry ADOCE 3.1 in the Desktop Handheld PC Pro
> Emulation ??

> What can I do to upgrade the windows ce of Desktop Handheld PC Pro
Emulation
> do windows ce 3.0 or not is necessary ?

> []'s Luis Gustavo Aleixo

> icq: 9911983

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:01:28 GMT

1. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

2. Install Wizard only sees ADOCE 3.0 (not 3.1)

3. ADOCE 3.1 trouble

4. ADOCE 3.1 - System Hang

5. SQLCE2.0 and ADOCE 3.1 Connection Property

6. ADOCE 3.1

7. ADOCE 3.1 and Where Clause

8. ADOCE 3.1 Access Specifications

9. SEEK Method in ADOCE 3.1

10. ADOCE 3.1 PROBLEM IN EMULATOR AS TARGET DEVICE

11. ppc 2002,evb 3.0,adoce 3.1 Can't create object

12. Does ADOCE 3.1 do weird things to eVB?