new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application
Author Message
 new deVBuzz article - How I used SQL Server CE in my eVB application

Hi all,

In this article, Steven Heyvaert shares some of the SQL Server CE
knowledge he has gained implementing SQL Server CE into his eVB
application. In addition to the code snippets covering a variety of
routine CE database access scenarios, there is also code to fill a grid
with a CE recordset.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Regards
Derek Mitchell

* eVB Tutorials - http://www.*-*-*.com/ *
* Host your Pocket PC apps - file upload *
* Join the Global Pocket PC Registry     *

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:05:41 GMT

1. deVBuzz.com tutorial - eVB and ADOXCE with SQL Server for CE

2. new deVBuzz article: Windows CE logo certification

3. new deVBuzz.com article -- Saddling the HTML View Control from eVB

4. new deVBuzz.com article -- eVB Starting out

5. new deVBuzz article - An overview of SQL Replication options

6. Using eVB with SQL Server CE. Need Help!

7. deVBuzz article on eVB / WinSock and binary data

8. eVB Database Viewer article on deVBuzz.com

9. eVB article: Shutting Down External Applications from eVB

10. Help with eVB - SQL Server CE and .cdb files

11. Pocket PC, eVB, SQL Server CE: Reccomendations please!

12. eVB Pocket Pc - Sql server ce