Getting the emulator to access the net
Author Message
 Getting the emulator to access the net

Hi,

How do I set-up the PocketPC 2002 emulator to access the internet. If
I open explorer, enter a URL, I get an error message. What I am
missing?

Cheers

Hani

Sat, 16 Apr 2005 04:50:42 GMT
 Getting the emulator to access the net
You might want to check out the topic "Configuring the Pocket PC 2002
Connection Manager" in the PocketPC 2002 Platform SDK help.  There are
instructions for setting things up.  If you're still witnessing a problem
after looking at this, it might be helpful to find out what error(s) you're
receiving.

hth,
Michael Fosmire
Community Program Manager, Windows Embedded

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:16:07 GMT

1. From MS Access to Pocket Access in emulator

2. Windows CE.Net MSN Programs On Emulator

3. Windows CE .NET Emulator and serial comms

4. getting access to outlook 200 address book using vb.net

5. Accessing Desktop Database from the Emulator

6. Importing an Access DB to the Pocket PC Emulator

7. deVBuzz.com - Accessing a cdb database in the emulator

8. Emulator access to databases

9. Getting Errors when Access DB gets large

10. Accessing vb.net class from non.vb.net apps

11. .NET VB.NET/ WebService access error

12. Using VB.Net, ADO.Net and Access