Trouble connecting to Device from eVB IDE
Author Message
 Trouble connecting to Device from eVB IDE

I'm trying to run the app on the device.  The device has an active
connection via ActiveSync. Nice green ball with arrows in it. I can deploy
to emulator alright but i get a cannot connect error when trying to deploy
to the device itself.

Any ideas what needs to be set up first?

Harry

Mon, 16 May 2005 06:24:47 GMT
 Trouble connecting to Device from eVB IDE
Under eVb click tools\remote tools\Configure Platform Manager.  Select your
device and click properties. make sure your connection method has ActiveSync
in both boxes. Click test, this will setup your connection on the device
side. when that's done you should be able to run your app from debug. For me
it worked after clicking it the second time.

Randy.

Quote:
> I'm trying to run the app on the device.  The device has an active
> connection via ActiveSync. Nice green ball with arrows in it. I can deploy
> to emulator alright but i get a cannot connect error when trying to deploy
> to the device itself.

> Any ideas what needs to be set up first?

> Harry

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 03:05:04 GMT

1. I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++

2. eVB: cannot load to device while AciveSync is connected

3. eVB IDE: Workaround to save IDE customization

4. Can't run app on device from IDE

5. PPC Device ID with eVB?

6. eVB development for headless devices

7. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

8. Installing eVB app on mobile device

9. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

10. Device Serial Number from eVB

11. eVB to HPC Pro Device and CE 3.0

12. eVB: control problems on iPAQ device, not on Emulator