Jornada 720
Author Message
 Jornada 720

I'm getting an error trying to connect to my Jornada 720,
Targeted platform not supported, I remember something
about the a Windows CE Tools and the PlatformGUID Registry
setting but I can't find my notes, can anyone help.

Thanks,

Michael

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 04:45:23 GMT
 Jornada 720
Check out Microsoft Knowledgebase article
us;304725

Good luck!

Quote:

Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:53:56 GMT
 Jornada 720

Hi,

Using the Tools -> Remote Tools -> Registry Editor  create a new key in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE called
Windows CE Tools. Create  a new String Value called Platform with the value
:
{0F9D255B-97DA-4641-A8E6-7A7411D2472F}
It works in my Jornada 720...
Good Luck
Roberto

Quote:
> I'm getting an error trying to connect to my Jornada 720,
> Targeted platform not supported, I remember something
> about the a Windows CE Tools and the PlatformGUID Registry
> setting but I can't find my notes, can anyone help.

> Thanks,

> Michael

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 00:03:51 GMT

1. Jornada 720

2. Problem with eVB 3 and Jornada 720

3. Jornada 720 windows Ce Tools registry entry

4. HP Jornada 720

5. Verkaufe HP Jornada 720

6. Printing w/ Jornada 720 and Embedded VB

7. Error message with the HPC 2000 SDK and the Jornada 720

8. Jornada 720

9. ADO for HPC 2000/Jornada 720?

10. eVB & Jornada 720

11. How to configure vb to meet HP Jornada 720

12. How to configure vb to meet HP Jornada 720