SQL Server 2000 CE Replication Problem
Author Message
 SQL Server 2000 CE Replication Problem

Hi everybody.
I'm developing a new program that uses SQL 2000 Server CE Replication.
My problem is that when I call the method "Run", (after "initialize") all
things ar OK if the
Internet connection is keeping alive (GPRS Connection), but if the internet
connection fails
during the replication process, the execution of the program hungs and I've
not found the way
to resolve this. I would need when internet connection fails, the program
shows a msgbox saying
that the connection is broken and try again, for example... but not... the
program is waiting response
of the modem forever (so program hungs)

Any suggestions??

Thank's a lot from Spain...

Sun, 04 Jan 2004 07:40:44 GMT

1. sample application and replication with sql server ce

2. SQL Server CE replication

3. CE app connecting to SQL Server 2000 on 802.11

4. problem transfering bitmaps between main server and SQL Server CE

5. VB6: Oracle 8/SQL Server 2000 compatibility problems using ADO 2.5 and SQL

6. VB6: Oracle 8/SQL Server 2000 compatibility problems using ADO 2.5 and SQL Syntax

7. VB6: Oracle 8/SQL Server 2000 compatibility problems using ADO 2.5 and SQL Syntax

8. VB6 application using SQL Server 2000 migrating db to SQL Server 2

9. RDA demo/SQL Server CE problem

10. VB .NET and SQL Server 2000 problem

11. Problem running VB program from SQL Server 2000 Scheduled Task

12. Problems reading Image from SQL Server 2000 database - Please Help