I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++ 
Author Message
 I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++

I can't understand why the connection with a device is unpossible from the
Microsoft's IDE.

All the other capabilities from ActiveSync (v3.5 or 3.6) are available
(synchro, downloading, ...), but when i lauch the configuration test from
eVB or eVC++ the connection can't be established (the link with the
server -ActiveSync- seem to work correctly, but i'm not sure).

Can you help me ?

Thanks

DC



Mon, 05 Sep 2005 01:57:42 GMT  
 I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++
Are you using WIN98?  If so, you are SOL.

Bill


Quote:
> I can't understand why the connection with a device is unpossible from the
> Microsoft's IDE.

> All the other capabilities from ActiveSync (v3.5 or 3.6) are available
> (synchro, downloading, ...), but when i lauch the configuration test from
> eVB or eVC++ the connection can't be established (the link with the
> server -ActiveSync- seem to work correctly, but i'm not sure).

> Can you help me ?

> Thanks

> DC



Mon, 05 Sep 2005 04:47:27 GMT  
 I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++
Oops ! I'a afraid of understanding i must upgrade my OS ?

Please, what is the meaning of "SOL" (i'm french).

Thanks.

Didier.



Quote:
> Are you using WIN98?  If so, you are SOL.

> Bill



> > I can't understand why the connection with a device is unpossible from
the
> > Microsoft's IDE.

> > All the other capabilities from ActiveSync (v3.5 or 3.6) are available
> > (synchro, downloading, ...), but when i lauch the configuration test
from
> > eVB or eVC++ the connection can't be established (the link with the
> > server -ActiveSync- seem to work correctly, but i'm not sure).

> > Can you help me ?

> > Thanks

> > DC



Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:05:59 GMT  
 I can't connect the device from eVB or eVC++
Like me, with WIN 98, you are SH!T OUT OF LUCK

Bill


Quote:
> Oops ! I'a afraid of understanding i must upgrade my OS ?

> Please, what is the meaning of "SOL" (i'm french).

> Thanks.

> Didier.



> > Are you using WIN98?  If so, you are SOL.

> > Bill



> > > I can't understand why the connection with a device is unpossible from
> the
> > > Microsoft's IDE.

> > > All the other capabilities from ActiveSync (v3.5 or 3.6) are available
> > > (synchro, downloading, ...), but when i lauch the configuration test
> from
> > > eVB or eVC++ the connection can't be established (the link with the
> > > server -ActiveSync- seem to work correctly, but i'm not sure).

> > > Can you help me ?

> > > Thanks

> > > DC



Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:11:58 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Can't get functions from an eVC driver to be called from eVB app

2. NewB Q: Calls to eVC++ DLL from eVB app

3. Passing String from eVB to eVC++ DLL

4. Using eVC++ 3.0 Functions in eVB Program

5. OPC with eVB/eVC++

6. Writing COM Object in eVC++ for Use in eVB

7. eVC++ dll use in eVB

8. Custom eVC++ DLL Problem in eVB

9. eVB and eVC++....

10. Debugging an eVC++ DLL from an eVB application?????

11. Calling ATL component created in eVC from eVB

12. eVB / eVC / .NET

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software