Activate/Deactivate ActiveSync by program
Author Message
 Activate/Deactivate ActiveSync by program

Hi,
  AnyOne know how can I activate/deactivate ActiveSync by program ?

Thanks in advance

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:44:13 GMT

1. How to programatically set entries in and activate ActiveSync

2. Activate/deactivate screensaver

3. MDIList and Activate Deactivate Events

4. Activated/Deactivate event x setting MDIParent on the child window

5. Do I Find or Write the new Form Events (Activated,DeActivated,Closing,Closed)

6. activate/deactivate events

7. Activate and Deactivate - Weird Problem?!

8. Q: How can I deactivate / activate mouse pointer?

9. Activate and Deactivate event

10. ACTIVATE and DEACTIVATE events

11. Activate and Deactivate Form Event not working!

12. Activate,Deactivate,GotFocus,LostFocus for Forms