Does anyone know the cemrgc.exe command structure?
Author Message
 Does anyone know the cemrgc.exe command structure?

I was curious how the cemrgc.exe works. How it downloads files using tcp/ip
and how it remotely executes programs? Anyone know this ?
Is this program usable through a modem using PPP?
Tony

Wed, 31 Dec 2003 01:50:42 GMT
 Does anyone know the cemrgc.exe command structure?
It seems to use TFTP (Trivial FTP) to transfer files, and I imagine it just has
special messages to tell the small server program on CE to run a certain
program etc.

Quote:

--
aaronlATadvantagegroupDOTcoDOTnz

Sun, 04 Jan 2004 16:06:14 GMT

1. AnyOne knows How It can Be Done?

2. AnyOne knows How It can Be Done?

3. Anyone know .rpt file structure ??

4. Anyone know EzyChart file structure

5. Anyone know how to retrieve a string from the LINECALLINFO Structure

6. Does anyone know how to start a .exe file in VB Script

7. HELP anyone know how to run an external exe in VB4.0

8. Regocx32.exe - anyone know anything about this file?

9. Anyone know how to Start a .exe using VB script

10. Structured storage - done it using VB?

11. How to knowing when a query is done

12. I know someone has done this before...