CONVERT MDB TO CDB 
Author Message
 CONVERT MDB TO CDB

Is possible when I to receive one e-mail with one file MDB attach to convert
on this in CDB ?

DOC e XLS are default.

Thanks,

Jos Roberto Siqueira



Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:51:33 GMT  
 CONVERT MDB TO CDB
Active-Sync does the .MDB->.CDB job as the .PXL and .PWD job. (I have Pocket
Access on my HP 680 Jornada, which might be a hint for your question)

Alexander



Quote:
> Is possible when I to receive one e-mail with one file MDB attach to
convert
> on this in CDB ?

> DOC e XLS are default.

> Thanks,

> Jos Roberto Siqueira



Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:56:07 GMT  
 CONVERT MDB TO CDB
I have iPAQ H3600 and not have Pocket Access

Jos Roberto Siqueira



Quote:
> Active-Sync does the .MDB->.CDB job as the .PXL and .PWD job. (I have
Pocket
> Access on my HP 680 Jornada, which might be a hint for your question)

> Alexander



> > Is possible when I to receive one e-mail with one file MDB attach to
> convert
> > on this in CDB ?

> > DOC e XLS are default.

> > Thanks,

> > Jos Roberto Siqueira



Sat, 24 Apr 2004 07:32:27 GMT  
 CONVERT MDB TO CDB
The PocketPC devices do ship with the Pocket Access engine.  They just
don't have the Pocket Access front-end user interface.

-mike

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.



Sun, 25 Apr 2004 05:58:29 GMT  
 CONVERT MDB TO CDB
Mike,

but when I receive one e-mail with one file MDB attach it is not converted.
For what reason ?

Thanks,

Jos Roberto Siqueira



Quote:
> The PocketPC devices do ship with the Pocket Access engine.  They just
> don't have the Pocket Access front-end user interface.

> -mike

> This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.



Sun, 25 Apr 2004 07:40:23 GMT  
 CONVERT MDB TO CDB
I'm not sure I understand.....is the MDB as an attachment to an email that
you're receiving on the device?  I was thinking that you meant as an
attachment on the desktop, in which case you'd have to use ActiveSync to
send the MDB down to the device just like we normally would.  If it's an
email that you're actually receiving on the device - and you need to
convert the attachment, I don't know the answer off the top of my head.  
Perhaps someone else has ideas?

--mike

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.



Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:00:26 GMT  
 
 [ 6 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Convert MDB to CDB to path on PC

2. how to convert .mdb to .cdb?

3. CONVERT MDB TO CDB FOR E-MAIL

4. HOW TO : Convert mdb to cdb???

5. Can you convert .mdb to .cdb file while remaining on the desktop computer.

6. Converting .cdb on Ipaq to .mdb on Desktop

7. Synchronize data between cdb and mdb files

8. synchronise .cdb and .mdb

9. .cdb or .mdb in Emulator

10. datas while transfer mdb to cdb

11. CDB and MDB

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software