Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database
Author Message
 Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

Hi, i'm traying to use evb 3.0 with Pocket PC 2002
emulator, but i don't now where to put my cdb file. In
witch directory must i put my cbd file?

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 17:48:35 GMT
 Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

Quote:
> Hi, i'm traying to use evb 3.0 with Pocket PC 2002
> emulator, but i don't now where to put my cdb file. In
> witch directory must i put my cbd file?

It should usually reside in the \My Documents\ directory, but you can put it
anywhere you like.

You can't just put it somewhere on your hard drive as the emulator file
store isn't mapped to physical hard drive space.
When closing, you can ask the emulator to save the emulator state to a file,
but that's all.

One other thing: You can't just pull a .cdb file from a device and load it
into the emulator.
This problem, and a workaround, is described on MSDN. Search for CDB
Emulator.

For how to move files into the emulator, do a google search for something
like "PocketPC emulator move file", without the ""'s of course.

/Keld Laursen

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 18:15:10 GMT

1. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

2. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator problem

3. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator and eVB Control Manager

4. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

5. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator using API

6. eVB can't debug in the Pocket PC 2002 Emulator but does on the device

7. Pocket PC 2002 emulator won't load program

8. Pocket PC 2002 emulator tutroial?

9. Winsock control on Pocket pc 2002 emulator

10. Emulator for Pocket PC 2002

11. Visual Basic 6/ Pocket PC 2002

12. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002