Size restrictions regarding code in modules, events ...
Author Message
 Size restrictions regarding code in modules, events ...

Hi,

When I click on an event eVB takes me to a totally wrong portion of code in
a completly different event.  Some times it gives errors such as "invalid
outside procedure", when the code is perfectly OK.

I think there is some kind of limit on the amout of code inside forms and
modules etc ... but does any one know if this is correct and if so, what the
limits are ?

I have a main form with several frames, that I move in and out of the
display space to prevent me from having several unefficient forms open, so
there is a huge amount of code in this one form in its events, subs and
functions.

Thanks for any help
Kind Regards
-Neil Young

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:26:51 GMT

1. (Q) Field Size restrictions in Crosstab query

2. p-code, native code, size of exe, distribution size, and speed

3. MSAccess Database Size Restriction?

4. MSAccess Database Size Restriction?

5. Resizing a window with size restrictions

6. Updating Event Procedures and/or Modules with Code

7. Accessing Events Procs & module code through DAO

8. Accessing Events Procs & module code through DAO

9. Event for code module

10. Circular Reference Between Modules when 2 Class Modules Listen to Each others Events

11. Circular Reference Between Modules when 2 Class Modules Listen to Each others Events

12. a questiion regarding VBA and Module in Access97