Cant connect eVB to iPaq!
Author Message
 Cant connect eVB to iPaq!

Ok gang.. if you can get me outta this one, it'd be amazing!

I can't connect eVB up to my iPaq to save my life. ActiveSync is up and running
thru USB just fine. Whenever I click on the run button in eVB (F5), all I get is
this very quick and dirty error box saying "Unable to attach to device. Please
check your device connections."

Heres the kicker... it does this whether or not the Pocket PC OR the Emulator is
targeted, so I KNOW its not a connection issue. Furthermore, whenever I go
into "Configure Target" and make a selection (like "PPP"), eVB just sits there
for hours trying to make a connection. The cancel button just freezes the
program, YET Task Manager says its still running... SIGH!

Has anyone ever encountered something like this?

Thanx!

J'son

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:51:01 GMT
 Cant connect eVB to iPaq!
I've had the problem once and after reinstalling the pocket PC SDK, my
problems were solved

Arne

[...]

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:49:43 GMT
 Cant connect eVB to iPaq!
Try using PPP protocol.

[...]

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 12:58:39 GMT
 Cant connect eVB to iPaq!
Have you tried doing a reboot on your IPAQ?  This solved a lot of problems
when I first set mine up

[...]

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:24:15 GMT

1. eVB on iPAQ 36xx and iPAQ 39xx

2. eVB cant connect to Symbol PPT2700

3. Performance of iPAQ over Cassiopeia with eVB

4. Use vibration in ipaq 5450 by eVB ?

5. eVB and IPAQ H5450 Wireless LAN

6. Does EVB application will run on iPAQ 3950?

7. eVB program on iPAQ 3950 400 Mhz

8. IR control in iPAQ using eVB

9. Ipaq and eVB

10. eVB and bluetooth on iPAQ 3870