How to access INBOX and OUTBOX????
Author Message
 How to access INBOX and OUTBOX????

I'm under the impression that the SMS Inbox and SMS Outbox in a Pocket PC
are NOT a part of Pocket Outlook. (I previously thought they were) The
reason is that there doesn't seem to be any kind of way to access it through
the Pocket Outlook Object Module.

It provides access to:

Folders list
Cities list
Contacts lists
Tasks list
Appointments list
TimeZones

BUT, no message store to get access to the Inbox and Outbox.

Help! How do I access the SMS Inbox and Outbox? I'm using embedded VB.

Thanks

Wed, 10 Nov 2004 22:26:53 GMT

1. Reading inbox/outbox

2. PocketOutlook Inbox + Outbox

3. Access Outlook 2000/Express Inbox Folder over Mapi

4. repost - help needed to access folders other than inbox

5. help needed to access folders other than inbox

6. Grab Outlook Inbox body data from Access

7. newbie question on accessing inbox

8. Fill Access Listbox with Inbox Emails

9. Linking MS Access table with Outlook 2000 inbox

10. Accessing subfolder of Inbox

11. Accessing Exchange Inbox Folder using MAPI

12. Programatic access to Express INBOX