Need help with Moveable property of forms
Author Message
 Need help with Moveable property of forms

I am developing an app for the HP Jornada 720 using eVB 3.0 and the HPC 2000
toolkit. I wish to create a form which cannot be moved by the user and cannot be
resized by the user. The form has to be displayed in the maximized mode.

I am trying to use the .Moveable property of a form and have set it to FALSE.
However, I can still move the form when I run the app on the Jornada.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Ketan Mehta
DigiCon Systems
281-531-1107

Tue, 13 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Need help with Moveable property of forms
Hi Ketan,

Thanks for posting your question here.  I have done some testing and saw
the same behavior on the HP Jornada HPC Pro device.  But the Movable
property works fine on the Pocket PC.  I think this might be a bug in the
SDK.  The workaround will be setting the borderstyle of the form to 0 -
None, and then you won't be able to resize or move the form.

Thanks,
May Ji
Microsoft Developer Support

Wed, 28 May 2003 08:20:54 GMT

1. Forms moveable property

2. Bug with Moveable property on forms

3. Help: How to make a form non-moveable ?

4. Moveable Property

5. Moveable property.

6. strange behavior and useless properties (Upside-down tabs, Alignment, Moveable)

7. Need help with property window for my new form class

8. Need some help with form properties

9. Need some help with form properties

10. Need some help with form properties

11. need help with BackColor property of a Form ?1

12. Non-moveable Form