Is SQL Server CE Free
Author Message
 Is SQL Server CE Free

Is the CE version free if you do not connect to any desktop version or do
any sync ? I read this in a magazine article. Browsed Microsoft but could
not come to a conclusion.

Thanks

Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:46:05 GMT
 Is SQL Server CE Free
Yes if your backend server is not a SQL server or without backend server.

Quote:
> Is the CE version free if you do not connect to any desktop version or do
> any sync ? I read this in a magazine article. Browsed Microsoft but could
> not come to a conclusion.

> Thanks

Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:21:22 GMT

1. problem transfering bitmaps between main server and SQL Server CE

2. SQL Server CE and MSDE

3. Help with eVB - SQL Server CE and .cdb files

4. CE app connecting to SQL Server 2000 on 802.11

5. pocket access vs. SQL server CE

6. Emulator and SQL Server CE

7. SQL Server CE

8. SQL Server CE Installation

9. SQL Server CE

10. SQL Server CE

11. Use of SQL Server CE Relay

12. ADOCE SQL SERVER CE 2.0 WHERE WHITH DATETIME