Porting or Copying App in Macromedia Flash/Director to Windows CE
Author Message
 Porting or Copying App in Macromedia Flash/Director to Windows CE

Hi.

My company makes an application that uses Macromedia Flash and Director and
runs on a Windows 2000 tablet.

The tablet that it runs on is very expensive therefore we are currently
testing a windows CE tablet of a similar size that is much cheaper.

I am wondering if anyone can shed some advice on copying or porting over
this application to a windowsCE environment.

In a nutshell, we want the same look/feel/functionality from the original
app but just have it run on the cheaper CE platform instead.

Any ideas?  Your help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Mike

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 05:22:14 GMT

1. Macromedia Director question

2. Macromedia director animation controls

3. VB and Macromedia's Director

4. passing variables from VB interface to director (macromedia) and back

5. Macromedia Director

6. Windows CE or not Windows CE?

7. Native .NET control for Director/Shockwave/Flash content

8. Macromedia Flash objects (Shockwave)

9. Can Visual Basic Play Macromedia Flash Files (.fla) ?

10. VB - winsock + macromedia Flash

11. VB^ and Macromedia FLash

12. Macromedia Flash in VB??