Simple program that uses MS Access
Author Message
 Simple program that uses MS Access

Hi All,

I'm looking for some guidance on how to code  a small program that will use
a MS Access file (in this case the universally available "Northwind.cdb").

I would like to pull a record from this .cdb to fill a textbox.

I've tried searching the web for a similar code but I've had no luck (it's
usually above my understanding which isn't much <grin>)

If someone could post or email me a sample I think I might be able to{*filter*}
around with it and figure it out.

Thanks for any help.

Bill Thomas

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:36:13 GMT
 Simple program that uses MS Access
Check out www.devbuzz.com . There is a good tutorial for Access.

Quote:
> Hi All,

> I'm looking for some guidance on how to code  a small program that will
use
> a MS Access file (in this case the universally available "Northwind.cdb").

> I would like to pull a record from this .cdb to fill a textbox.

> I've tried searching the web for a similar code but I've had no luck (it's
> usually above my understanding which isn't much <grin>)

> If someone could post or email me a sample I think I might be able to
{*filter*}
> around with it and figure it out.

> Thanks for any help.

> Bill Thomas

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 22:00:20 GMT

1. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

2. Recording Messages from Batch Programs in MS Access using VB Script

3. access to MS ACCESS database in a simple peer to peer network

4. Using MS Access to populate specific fields in MS Project

5. Moving Oracle records to MS SQL Server using MS Access

6. **** Send a mailing using MS ACCESS 95 with or without MS EXCHANGE SERVER *****

7. Using MS Access 97 to Create and Manage MS Project 98

8. Using MS Windows 3.1 common dialogs DLL from MS Access

9. Using MS Windows 3.1 common dialogs DLL from MS Access

10. Using MS Windows 3.1 common dialogs DLL from MS Access

11. Using the MS Windows Browse file DLL from MS Access

12. Using MS Windows 3.1 common dialogs DLL from MS Access