CE Database
Author Message
 CE Database

I have testing this code that I found in www.vbce.com

    Set rs = CreateObject("ADOCE.Recordset.3.1")

    '-- Create SQL Statement to create new table
    '-- The table has 2 columns -
    '-- 1) "NAME" which is a text field
    '-- 2) "AGE" which is an integer field
    strSQL = "Create Table " & strTable
    strSQL = strSQL & " (name text, age integer)"

    '-- Execute SQL Statement to create table
    rs.Open strSQL, , adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic

I test it in emulator and I can't find the table I created. ?Where is?

When I test it in a Pocket PC I found it in a databases directory but I
can't copy them to my PC.?How can do it?

Thanks in advance
A.Candela.

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:53:30 GMT

1. CE Database or bust

2. Creating a SQL CE database

3. How to enumerate tables in a CE database imported from Access

4. read blob data from sql server ce database in pocket pc

5. ADOCE and SQL CE database

6. Create SQL CE database from the Desktop.

7. Sort Table names in CE database

8. Online Chat - Windows CE Database Technologies - September 26th 12:00 PST (20:00 GMT)

9. Online Chat - Windows CE Database Technologies - Wed 26th September 12:00 PST (20:00 GMT)

10. CE Dao Beta 2 Released!!! Access Windows CE Databases from VBCE

11. CE Dao Beta 2 Released!!! Access Windows CE Databases from VBCE

12. CE Dao Beta 2 Released!!! Access Windows CE Databases from VBCE