HPC 2000 Listview problem
Author Message
 HPC 2000 Listview problem

We just upgraded to the HPC 2000.  Now when I run my application, the header
no longer shows up.  It was working on the old version (ce 2.11) but now
that is not working either.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
don

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 06:22:21 GMT
 HPC 2000 Listview problem
Turns out I had a problem with the location of my frame (on the old version
it was set at -300 to compensate for the title bar).  Once I fixed that it
seems to be working perfectly.

Quote:

> We just upgraded to the HPC 2000.  Now when I run my application, the
header
> no longer shows up.  It was working on the old version (ce 2.11) but now
> that is not working either.  Anyone have any ideas?

> Thanks,
> don

Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:13:17 GMT

1. ADOCE Problems on HPC 2000 (Arm)

2. HPC 2000 with HP Jornada 720 problems

3. HPC 2000 with HP Jornada 720 problems - More

4. EasyInk and HPC 2000

5. Writing data to Pocket Access from eVB on HPC 2000

6. eVB Hotfix for the HPC 2000?

7. Device Patch Question: HPC 2000

8. SDK for HPC 2000(Emulator)

9. Error message with the HPC 2000 SDK and the Jornada 720

10. How ironic, the HPC 2000 SDK Download page doesn't work

11. ADO for HPC 2000/Jornada 720?

12. HPC 2000 eVB