GotFocus event not firing for Combo Box
Author Message
 GotFocus event not firing for Combo Box

I would like to execute some code from within the combo box's GotFocus()
event, but that event doesn't fire when I click on the combo box (using
emulator).  The click event fires, but not the GotFocus event.  Any ideas
why this isn't happening?

TIA,

Kim

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 10:10:33 GMT

1. combo box Click event not firing

2. Webbrowser.GotFocus event not firing in VB5

3. gotfocus event being fired in different order in compiled and editor

4. Help: my gotfocus event isn't firing!!!

5. GotFocus Event does't fire

6. click event not firing if lost_focus is firing first

7. Setting Combo box ListIndex initiates Combo box Click event

8. ReadProperties event and WriteProperties event are not firing

9. Combo Box - Not In List Event - Standard

10. Combo Box not receiving DblClick Event

11. TrueDB Grid Combo box change event not responding

12. GotFocus Event Not Triggered