Mail, mail, mail....
Author Message
 Mail, mail, mail....

Hi all,

I'm desperate now.
First, I looked for a mail control. But Microsoft refers to the POOM
functionality.
It was not what I was looking for : I wanted to be able to read and write
emails from within a eVB application.
So, I searched for another resource.
At www.nsbasic.com I found the MGCEMail control. With a createobject() I was
able to send and receive messages, using this control.
But untill now, I used ActiveSync to receive messages. And I am able to see
the Inbox of the ActiveSync service.
But now, I use the POP3 Mail Service to send and receive messages. Sending
messages works, receiving don't. I'm not able to set the kind of service I
want to use. So, instead of a the POP3 Mail messages, I always get the
ActiveSync mail messages.
Does this sound familiar to any of you ? I am really desperate(and a bit
pissed off). I searched whole the net for answers by now. Noone seems to use
mail in his/her eVB apps...

Thanks in advance

Fri, 30 May 2003 20:54:19 GMT

1. mail mail mail

2. Creating a mail using standard e-mail client

3. Send mail to MS Mail instead of Outlook

4. Accessing the mail for a new mail event

5. Responding to incoming E-Mails with standard-Response-Mails

6. Extract several e-mail addresses from e-mails

7. is it possible to delete a mail from a mail server

8. OL2000: Recieve Mails for a certain Mail-Accoutn via VBA

9. create an e-mail mailing from a folder containing tasks items

10. Notification when a new e-mail is sent to any e-mail Outlook folder

11. Launching mail using Powerbuilder and mail session

12. hide e-mail addresses while sending e-mail