Behaviour of controls
Author Message
 Behaviour of controls

I noticed that the background color of the textboxes, although set to
"withe", looks darker on my Ipaq's grayscale display. Is this normal?

I am trying to set the "top" property of a textbox at the bottom of a label
that is sized dinamically according to the caption size, but although I can
do that easily with VB 6, the same code does not work on eVB. In other words
eVB seems not to read correctly the height of the label once it is sized.
Any explanation for that?

Thanks

Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:19:48 GMT

1. ?? Weird behaviour of control arrays

2. "Design-time" behaviour for controls

3. Please explain this behaviour: passing control reference to a class

4. Behaviour of control (from DBList32.ocx) change in VB 6.0 pro. Why?

5. DT Picker Control on Multi Page - Strange Behaviour

6. Control Table Tab Behaviour

7. Different behaviour of DBGrid- and RichTextBox- Controls

8. Overriding control behaviour

9. Strange control event behaviour

10. Different behaviour of DBGrid- and RichTextBox- Controls

11. Control Appl exit behaviour??

12. MFC Control Events Caught in VB Program - Weird Behaviour