Pocket PC 2002
Author Message
 Pocket PC 2002

Can anyone tell me if I can use the eVB 3.0 to make program on Pocket PC
2002?

Best Regards,
Derek

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:21:15 GMT
 Pocket PC 2002
Derek,

I have been able to get an application created in aVB to install and run on
Pocket PC 2002.  I do have a problem (I think) with ADO 3.0 though.  Still
searching for an answer to my problem.

--
Sincerely,

Sean M. Severson
Project Manager

===============================
"Our aim is to become partners in your
success through our performance."

Technical Assistance Company
807 Forest Avenue
Sheboygan Falls, WI  53085

(920) 467-6711
www.2tacweb.com
===============================

Quote:
> Can anyone tell me if I can use the eVB 3.0 to make program on Pocket PC
> 2002?

> Best Regards,
> Derek

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:25:07 GMT
 Pocket PC 2002
Sean,

How did you get it to debug\run i keep getting invalid platform message

Ollie

Quote:
> Derek,

> I have been able to get an application created in aVB to install and run
on
> Pocket PC 2002.  I do have a problem (I think) with ADO 3.0 though.  Still
> searching for an answer to my problem.

> --
> Sincerely,

> Sean M. Severson
> Project Manager

> ===============================
> "Our aim is to become partners in your
> success through our performance."

> Technical Assistance Company
> 807 Forest Avenue
> Sheboygan Falls, WI  53085

> (920) 467-6711
> www.2tacweb.com
> ===============================

> > Can anyone tell me if I can use the eVB 3.0 to make program on Pocket PC
> > 2002?

> > Best Regards,
> > Derek

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:00:30 GMT
 Pocket PC 2002
Ollie,

I did not run it through eMVB to my device.  I think you need the new
version of the emulator and the SDK for that.  I created an Installation
file and installed my app on the handheld.

--
Sincerely,

Sean M. Severson
Project Manager

===============================
"Our aim is to become partners in your
success through our performance."

Technical Assistance Company
807 Forest Avenue
Sheboygan Falls, WI  53085

(920) 467-6711
www.2tacweb.com
===============================

Quote:
> Sean,

> How did you get it to debug\run i keep getting invalid platform message

> Ollie

> > Derek,

> > I have been able to get an application created in aVB to install and run
> on
> > Pocket PC 2002.  I do have a problem (I think) with ADO 3.0 though.
Still
> > searching for an answer to my problem.

> > --
> > Sincerely,

> > Sean M. Severson
> > Project Manager

> > ===============================
> > "Our aim is to become partners in your
> > success through our performance."

> > Technical Assistance Company
> > 807 Forest Avenue
> > Sheboygan Falls, WI  53085

> > (920) 467-6711
> > www.2tacweb.com
> > ===============================

> > > Can anyone tell me if I can use the eVB 3.0 to make program on Pocket
PC
> > > 2002?

> > > Best Regards,
> > > Derek

Tue, 20 Apr 2004 04:51:17 GMT
 Pocket PC 2002
You can download the beta sdk, but that still has problems with registering
controls. The other option is to use the registery editor to change the
platform id of the ppc2002 device to be that of ppc 2000.

Change from:
[HKEY_Local_Machine\Windows CE Tools]
Platform={DE9660AC-85D3-4C63-A6AF-46A3B3B83737}
Change to:
[HKEY_Local_Machine\Windows CE Tools]
Platform={6D5C6210-E14B-11D2-B72A-0000F8026CEE

-Lane

Quote:
> Sean,

> How did you get it to debug\run i keep getting invalid platform message

> Ollie

>> Derek,

>> I have been able to get an application created in aVB to install and
>> run on Pocket PC 2002.  I do have a problem (I think) with ADO 3.0
>> though. Still searching for an answer to my problem.

>> --
>> Sincerely,

>> Sean M. Severson
>> Project Manager

>> ===============================
>> "Our aim is to become partners in your
>> success through our performance."

>> Technical Assistance Company
>> 807 Forest Avenue
>> Sheboygan Falls, WI  53085

>> (920) 467-6711
>> www.2tacweb.com
>> ===============================

>> > Can anyone tell me if I can use the eVB 3.0 to make program on
>> > Pocket PC 2002?

>> > Best Regards,
>> > Derek

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 04:22:08 GMT

1. Visual Basic 6/ Pocket PC 2002

2. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator

3. Getting ADOCE 3.1 installed on an old iPAQ 3650 Pocket PC 2002

4. Pocket PC 2002 emulator and database

5. How to set Pocket PC 2002 system time?

6. Pocket PC 2002 and POOM documentation

7. Pocket PC 2002 problems

8. HOW TO Install my EVB application on real Pocket PC 2002 Device

9. Reinstall Pocket PC 2002 SDK Rollback

10. Pocket PC 2002 Emulator problem

11. Control Manager Error with Pocket PC 2002 Sample VB apps

12. eVB and Pocket PC 2002 on Pentium 4