Where is eVB?
Author Message
 Where is eVB?

Hi all,
I got WINCE.Net DVD,after get it installed but did find eVB, is it included
this package or purchase seperately?

Thanks,
Joe

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:09:54 GMT
 Where is eVB?
eVB is part of eVT 3.0, which is separate from .NET completely.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample...
l=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/963/msdncompositedoc.xml

-Chris

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Windows CE Product Manager

Quote:
> Hi all,
> I got WINCE.Net DVD,after get it installed but did find eVB, is it
included
> this package or purchase seperately?

> Thanks,
> Joe

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:41:13 GMT
 Where is eVB?
Is it possible to develop for CE.Net using eVB 3.0? Or is there going to be
an eVB 4.0 at a later date? Thanks.

Flynn

Quote:
> eVB is part of eVT 3.0, which is separate from .NET completely.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample...
Quote:
> l=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/963/msdncompositedoc.xml

> -Chris

> --
> Chris Tacke, eMVP
> Windows CE Product Manager
> Applied Data Systems
> www.applieddata.net

> > Hi all,
> > I got WINCE.Net DVD,after get it installed but did find eVB, is it
> included
> > this package or purchase seperately?

> > Thanks,
> > Joe

Sat, 12 Feb 2005 04:03:51 GMT

1. i am angry about evb

2. Hardwaretasten am IPAQ unter eVB

3. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. Launching eVB app from eVB app...

7. eVb sucks -is there no API in eVB???

8. eVb and Microsoft sucks....Can't I play mp3 files in eVB

9. eVB article: Shutting Down External Applications from eVB

10. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.

11. eVB Limitations??? Advice needed on eVB or eVB for large-scale app.

12. eVB - ListView Control - AM I A MORON or DOES No one know the answer???