visual tool application installation wizard failure
Author Message
 visual tool application installation wizard failure

Hi all
I keep getting an error message telling me that i might have a corrupt
install whenever i try to create an installation package for my ce
device...I have reinstalled on the same machine and another  PC with no
trace of a CE environment....yet still I get the same error. Any idea of
what I can do to either work around this or fix it?
Thanks in advance.
Reeza

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:11:47 GMT
 visual tool application installation wizard failure
So, you're using the Application Install Wizard, correct?  At what point
are you getting the error?  What is the exact error message?  What device
platform are you trying to target?

-mike

reserved.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:33:03 GMT
 visual tool application installation wizard failure
apparently when you have the CE toolkit installed and the eVT installed they
conflict. When i removed the CE Toolkit and reinstalled everything was fine.

Quote:
> So, you're using the Application Install Wizard, correct?  At what point
> are you getting the error?  What is the exact error message?  What device
> platform are you trying to target?

> -mike

> This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
> You assume all risk for your use. ? 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
> reserved.

Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:18:31 GMT

1. VB 6 Installation Wizard Failure

2. Installation Failure on VB.NET application

3. VB4 Application Installation Failure

4. Application Installation Wizard (vb5)

5. Application Installation Wizard (VB5)

6. Application Installation Wizard wont start with XP

7. Installation of Embedded Visual Tools

8. Installation of Embedded Visual Tools 3.0 with Pocket PC

9. installation bug eMbedded Visual tools 3.0

10. installation bug eMbedded Visual Tools 3.0

11. Application Error on installation of MS Visual Modeler

12. VB Installation Failure