How can i connect my ipaq to Internet without a card network
Author Message
 How can i connect my ipaq to Internet without a card network

How can i connect my ipaq to Internet without a card
network, via eVB ? I have been try with sockets but dosent
works, how do i get connected with my ipaq via code eVB
code, my need its get and set data in mdb / XML

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 07:11:28 GMT

1. Serial Number on iPaq - Without Memory Card or Expansion Sleeve

2. Connecting to a network card in Promiscuous mode.

3. How can I connect to the internet without asking the user

4. IPAQ / NOKIA PHONE CARD & EVB

5. Retrieving real Internet IP address for computers connected through a network

6. How do I bring up a Dial Up Networking to connect to the internet

7. Connecting LAN to internet over network

8. Cant connect eVB to iPaq!

9. eVB on iPAQ 36xx and iPAQ 39xx

10. connect to the first free network drive and connect to an

11. Unable to connect to PBA unless connected to network

12. Connecting to network shares when network is detected only - help please